Views:97 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-02-24 Origin:Site
Solar photovoltaic system consists of solar panels, solar charger controllers, batteries, power inverters, etc.
The solar panel is the core part of the solar photovoltaic system. The function of the solar panel is to convert the light energy of the sun into electrical energy, and store the output DC power in the battery. Solar panels are one of the most important components in solar photovoltaic system, and their conversion rate and service life are important factors in determining whether solar batteries are useful. Component design: designed in accordance with the International Electrotechnical Commission IEC: 1215:1993 standard, using 36 or 72 polycrystalline silicon solar batteries in series to form 12V and 24V various types of components. The module can be used in various household photovoltaic systems, independent photovoltaic power plants and grid-connected photovoltaic power plants.
The solar controller is composed of a dedicated processor CPU, electronic components, a display, a switching power tube, and the like.
1) Using a single-chip computer and special software to achieve intelligent control.
2) The discharge end voltage is a control point corrected by the discharge rate curve, which eliminates the inaccuracy of the simple voltage control overdischarge and conforms to the inherent characteristics of the battery, that is, different discharge rates have different final voltages.
3) It has the features of fully automatic control such as overcharge, over discharge, electronic short circuit, overload protection, and unique anti-reverse protection. The above protection does not damage any parts, and does not burn insurance.
4) The series PWM charging main circuit is adopted, so that the voltage loss of the charging circuit is reduced by nearly half compared with the charging circuit using the diode, the charging efficiency is 3%-6% higher than the non-PWM, and the power consumption time is increased.
5) The intuitive LED lighting tube indicates the current battery status, allowing the user to understand the usage status;
6) All controllers use industrial grade chips (only for industrial grade controllers with I), which can operate freely in cold, high temperature and humid environments. At the same time, the crystal timing control is used, and the timing control is accurate.
7) The potentiometer adjustment control set point is canceled, and the E-side memory is used to record each working control point, so that the setting is digitized, and the error of the control point is reduced due to the potentiometer vibration deviation, temperature drift, etc., and the reliability is reliable.
8) Using digital LED display and setting, all settings can be completed with one-button operation. The extremely convenient and intuitive function is to control the working state of the whole system and to protect the battery from over-charge protection and over-discharge protection. In places with large temperature differences, qualified controllers should also have temperature compensation. Other additional functions such as light control switches and time control switches should be optional for the controller;
The function of the battery is to store the electrical energy emitted by the solar panel when it is exposed to light and release it when needed. Solar battery is the application of 'battery' in solar photovoltaic power generation. It adopts lead-acid maintenance-free battery, ordinary lead-acid battery, colloidal battery and alkaline nickel-cadmium battery. The widely used solar batteries in China are mainly lead-acid maintenance-free batteries and colloidal batteries. These two types of batteries are suitable for reliable solar energy because of their inherent “free” maintenance characteristics and less environmental pollution.
The direct output of solar energy is generally 12VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC. In order to supply electrical energy to 220VAC appliances, it is necessary to convert the DC power generated by the solar photovoltaic system into AC power, so a DC-AC power inverter is required.