Views:88 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-03-12 Origin:Site
Linear power supply is mainly divided into power frequency transformer, output rectifier filter, control circuit, protection circuit and so on. The linear power supply first reduces the AC voltage amplitude through the transformer, then rectifies it by the rectifier circuit to obtain the pulse DC voltage, after filtering, the DC voltage with small wavy voltage is obtained.
The input power supply is firstly subjected to preliminary AC voltage stabilization through a pre-voltage-stabilizing circuit, and the input power supply is isolated and rectified by a main transformer into a DC power supply. Then the linear adjustment element is subtly adjusted by the control circuit and the single chip microprocessing controller to output a high precision DC power supply.
Linear power supply can be widely used in scientific research, schools, laboratories, industrial and mining enterprises, charging equipment and so on.
DC power supply is divided into linear DC power supply and high frequency switching power supply.
In the process of power supply selection, budget is an important factor that must be taken into account. The combination of power supply products with different parameters can reduce the input, and at the same time, the series and parallel mode of power supply can be used to expand the capacity of power supply and increase the breadth of power demand. Stability is an important measure of the output voltage or current of the power supply. Practice has proved that it is the wisest way to select power supply according to the performance, space and cost.
1. Voltage setting: Turn on the switch of DC power supply and adjust the voltage knob so that the voltage reading is adjusted to the required working voltage. When it is necessary to reduce the voltage, the potentiometer should be rotated slowly so that the speed of the voltage meter drop is consistent with the speed of the knob.
2. Setting of constant current: Connect the power supply to the load and set the current regulating potentiometer to the minimum. Turn on the DC power supply and adjust the current to the desired current value.
3. Setting of voltage protection value: First, turn the voltage protection knob to the maximum, adjust the output voltage to the required protection value, and then slowly adjust the voltage protecting potentiometer of DC power supply counterclockwise until the DC power supply is overvoltage protected.
4. Setting of current alarm value: First, turn the current alarm knob to the maximum, adjust the output current to the required alarm value. Then slowly adjust the current alarm potentiometer counterclockwise until the power supply gives an alarm.
5. When the DC power supply is switched on or the load is lifted, the reading of the voltmeter will be instantaneous jumping, which is a normal phenomenon.
6. After power off, if you need to turn on the DC power supply again, please wait for a moment, do not switch the machine on and off frequently, otherwise the power supply may be damaged.
7. If the power supply is not output during use, check the fuse first. If the fuse is burnt out for several times, it indicates that the DC power supply may be in trouble.
8. Automatic tripping function should be set to protect other components and loads in the DC power supply.